Saturday, July 6, 2019

Final Post

Calandreya - aka Robin Payton - has passed away.

At 4:36am on July 5th, she lost a battle with a septic infection.  Her heart, weak already, wasn't up to the task of fighting it off.  Hospital staff did their best, too.  I was in the room with her when she parted.

Even though she hasn't written here for many years, I wanted you to know that Robin loved her family, and I (her husband) know that she considered many of her followers family.  She adopted everybody, and I may never know the extent of the lives she touched.

I'm currently compiling a book of all her poetry, and a book of her other written memories.  When these are complete, I'll post a link to them here.  Apart from that, this will be the final entry on this blog.

Thank you all for the joy you brought to her life.

John Payton
aka Peregrin

2 comments:

  1. Owl Feathers: The Poetry, Prose, (and some art) of Robin Lynn Payton Kindle Edition
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WTTKVGL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete