The award is for being a versatile blogger. Who knew I was versatile? I'm absolutely thrilled. I don't care if I'm being silly. I feel like I won the lottery. Yay! Thank you very much, Tress!
There are, however, rules to these things, as follows:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2) Tell everyone 7 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 15 other bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers that I've picked and tell them about the award
Seven things about myself:
1. I love poetry more than any other form of writing, especially haiku, because each poem is a puzzle that must be solved to be understood.
2. As a child, I abhorred assignments from teachers that utilized my name. I knew more about robins than any child should ever have to learn, unwillingly.
3. My favorite movie is "The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" with Tony Randall and Barbara Eden. Even as a child, the philosophy of the story resonated in my soul. I was entranced by Merlin's magic far more than anyone in the story.
4. I know how to fish, from baiting the hook to gutting and cleaning the fish. I've been fishing since I was old enough to hold a bamboo pole, thanks to my dad, and I carry a pocket fisherman in my vehicle, just in case the opportunity arises.
5. I was a good shot. Whether it came to target practice with guns, bows, or basketballs, I was pretty darn accurate. I couldn't dribble worth beans, but there was only one location on a half-court that gave me much trouble - directly under the basket.
6. I've been running AD&D games since 1980. My personal universe and system is so heavily modified from 1st edition that the main resemblance is names of spells.
7. I'm part of a theatre teaching troupe called Catwalk Muse. We put together theatre workshops for all ages, intended to teach every part of the stage experience from building sets, makeup, warmups, stagecraft, and more.
Alright, on to the next part - choosing 15 award recipients. I'm somewhat new to blogging and have been all over the map looking at other people's work. Hopefully, I'll choose well and some new bloggers will join this ever-expanding ring of fun.
1. Aux DemiLunes
2. Barefoot in Portland
3. Cat in the Bag
4. Chow Down Right
5. Coffee With the Hermit
6. I Can Has Catboy?
7. I Make Soap
8. Luke, I Am Your Father
9. Plus Size Barbie
11. Sixbears in the Woods
12. The Day Flew By So Fast It Was a Blur
13. The View From Treesong's
14. Vagabond Creations
15. Wandering Amylessly
There were others I could have chosen. One of the criteria I used to make my choice easier was current activity. I could easily have 15 more honorable mentions.
Off to write all the winners, next.
Thank you, again, Tress!